This yr many might not be capable of meet their siblings and different members of the family given the Covid-19 pandemic created disaster. Siblings may be away from one another as a result of lockdown or social distancing norms.
Raksha Bandhan is widely known in Shravana month throughout full moon day or Purnima day.
Raksha Bandhan Date & Time
- Raksha Bandhan Thread Ceremony Time – 09:28 AM to 09:17 PM
- Aparahna Time Raksha Bandhan Muhurat – 01:48 PM to 04:29 PM
- Pradosh Time Raksha Bandhan Muhurat – 07:10 PM to 09:17 PM
- Purnima Tithi Begins – 09:28 PM on Aug 02, 2020
- Purnima Tithi Ends – 09:28 PM on Aug 03, 2020
येन बद्धो बलि राजा, दानवेन्द्रो महाबलः |
तेन त्वां मनुबध्नामि, रक्षंमाचल माचल ||
Rakshasutra Mantra in English
Yen Baddho Bali Raja Danavendro Mahabalah|
Ten Tvaamabhibadhnaami Rakshe Maachal Maachal||
Rakshasutra Mantra that means
I tie you with the identical Raksha thread which tied probably the most highly effective, the king of braveness, the king of demons, Bali. O Raksha (Raksha Sutra), please do not transfer and hold mounted all year long.