3-yr-old Kerala boy dies after swallowing coin; kin allege govt hospitals refused admission – india news

A 3-year-old boy died after he unintentionally swallowed a coin at his residence close to Aluva, with kin alleging that authorities hospitals the place he was taken to had refused to confess him as he got here from a Covid-19 containment zone. Kerala well being minister Ok Ok Shailaja termed the incident as “very unlucky” …

Read more3-yr-old Kerala boy dies after swallowing coin; kin allege govt hospitals refused admission – india news